Tuesday, March 01, 2005

New & Improved Blog - links/email


Our blog has TWO great new features. I think you will find them very helpful.

1. Links
On the left side of the blog page you will now find a "Links" section. I've included a number of writing related websites that you might find helpful:

Louise Bergmann DuMont Website (my chocolate/coffee)
The Writer Mag (The Writer Magazine Website)
Inkwell Newswatch (One of the Top 10 writers information sites)
RhymeZone (Anything and everything you need to rhyme right)
WordSmithShoppe (Word Smith Shoppe - one of the BEST market information sites)
Market Guide Pages (Sally Stuart's Webpage)
Christian Books (Christian Books galore)
Images-Google (millions of images you can use)
Writers Digest (Writers Digest Magazine's Website)
Quote Land (lots of great ways to look up quotations)
Agent-Janet Grant (my agent's website)
Google (Search Engine)

2. Emailing Me
You can now connect to my email address right from the blog. On the very top right you will see the names of four people - mine is the first name. Click on my name and it will take you to my bio. On the bottom left of the bio page you'll see the word EMAIL highlighted. Click on that email link and it will pull up your email program with my email address right in the TO section.

This should make sending me a message much easier. You also don't have to worry about which email address you'll get because the only one listed in the blog is my home email - the one you are supposed to use.

Hope these little additions make using our blog easier for you.

Louise
a

No comments: