Here are a few writing prompts for the Holiday weekend:
1) Write a letter to God thanking Him for one specific blessing you received this past year.
2) Write a letter to one person who influenced you for the better - tell them what they did for you and why you are a better person for it.
3) Write a letter to one person forgiving them for a past grievance.
4) Write a letter to one person asking for forgiveness - for something you've done or said that may have offended them.
5) Write out five blessings in you life - expand each to include who God used to bring that blessing about.
- Please note that there will be NO December meeting of the NJCWG. I apologize for this, but it could not be helped (read previous blog-note).
- FYI - the Ringwood Library is sponsoring a new critique group - the second session begins Thursday evening, Dec 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Louise Bergmann DuMont