Monday, February 01, 2010

February Meeting



February Meeting of the NJCWG will take place on the first Saturday of February - 2/6/10 at the Ringwood Baptist Church, 30 Carletondale Road, Ringwood, NJ 07456. 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.

NOTE: There will be NO March Meeting because the Ringwood Baptist Church will be hosting The Friends of Israel Prophecy Seminar that weekend. I will post more information on this blog about this event later. Everyone is welcome to attend. There will be a $25.00 fee but that includes a continental breakfast and a lunch.

Announcement
I need to find homes for ten copies of Sally Stuart's 2010 Market Guide. The cost is $20.00 which includes shipping (selling retail for $24.99). I would REALLY like to be able to sell 9 copies. Please let me know ASAP if you want a copy - email me @ louisedumont@gmail.com. I will have the copies at the February meeting.

April Meeting - 4/3/10

One More Important Announcement
After a great deal of prayer and much serious consideration, I am announcing that the NJCWG (North Jersey Christian Writer's Group) will hold its last meeting on April 3, 2010. Its been wonderful facilitating this group, but I believe God is leading me in an other direction. I am no longer giving the appropriate amount of time to this group and believe you would be better served elsewhere. Our last two meetings (February 6 & April 3) will be spent talking about alternative places to find critique help, online vs in-person writers groups, and writing organizations that help new writers. I will also try to provide other resources that will help you in the months to come. Please pass the word that this group is disbanding.

I would not trade a moment of the last 10 years with the NJCWG, but I do believe it is time for me to do other things. Thank you all for your friendship and support. I hope each and every one of you will keep in touch and you certainly can call on me for individual help when you need it.

Sincerely,
Louise Bergmann DuMont
Jehovah-Tsidkenu
(The Lord is my Righteousness)

No comments: