Friday, April 08, 2005

NEXT MEETING



NJCWG Next Meeting
Monday, April 11, 2005
6:15-7:00 - Chat Time
7:00-8:00 - Lesson
8:00-9:00 - Critiques

I will bring the latest Writers Digest Magazine with me. It contains five full pages of the Best Websites for Writers. Great Stuff.

The May, 2005 issue also has a great article on Telling, Not Showing, a continuous battle for many of us.

Anyone struggling with a particular writing issue right now? If so, email me at word.worker@verizon.net and I will see what I can do to present that topic at one of our next meetings.

Of Special Interest
I had a very interesting conversation with a young woman who may be joining our group. She is an accomplished playwright and a member of her church (who "may" be willing to teach a tract at our next conference) is the inspiration and creator of Dora the Explorer - one of the hottest new children's stories. I'll keep you posted on any developments in this area.

No comments: