Friday, April 29, 2005

Writing Op - Chocolate & Coffee Stories

Just a reminder to check out the NJCWG pages on my website, www.louisedumont.com. Send your friends and family there to check out the fun coffee/chocolate materail as well.


A CALL FOR WEB CONTENT
I am still looking for chocolate & coffee related stories for my Mocha Latte Friends page.

AND I will shortly be adding a Book Review page. If you recently reviewed a good book, please send the review along with a jpg photo of the cover. Clare already sent me a review of my book "Faith-Dipped Chocolate" (THANKS CLARE) and that will be the first review to go up.

WRITERS GUIDELINES

QUERY FIRST
NO ATTACHMENTS
All submissions must have something to do with either chocolate or coffee
Accepting: fiction, nonfiction, essays, 'shorts' & some poetry


WORD COUNT
Fiction, Essays, Nonfiction - 400-800 wds
Shorts - 60-90 wds
Poetry - 4-20 lines


Book Reviews should be in standard review format. For an example of a book review you can go to my review of Raising Dragons on the crosshome website. http://www.crosshome.com/books31.shtml

I am also considering a Children's Page, IF I get some good chocolate childrens stories and/or fun things for kids to do.

Email queries to: word.worker@verizon.net

Louise Bergmann DuMont

No comments: