Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Updates



Once again I've been neglectful of our NJCWG blog. Seems that when it rains it pours. Our furnace died, my car died, and I've been to the doctor four times in the last month. The good news is that we got our furnace fixed temporarily (we'll be getting a new one in a few weeks), my car is being repaired (new transmission) and the doctor says that so far my blood work, my x-rays and my MRI are all great -- he just can't find the remedy for my problem just yet. Please pray for our finances (lots of bills come along with these trails) and that my doctor would find the source of my trouble and have a ready solution. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you all up on the various writing ops, conferences, etc within the next week or so.

God Bless,

Louise Bergmann DuMont
Author & Speaker

No comments: