Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Novel - Special Price



Joe Cellis, an excellent author and someone I've encouraged along his writing path, recently sent me an email asking that I post this message. Please do check out his work. You won't be sorry.

Louise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings friends,


Since the debut of my first novel, The Healing Place, in April of 2001, many of you have been asking when will my next novel be published. That day has arrived. Murder at Whalehead is now available.


I am putting out a special lower-priced edition ($13.79) for family, friends, fans, and fundraisers before the novel is marketed nationwide. This summer I will be meeting with representatives from Outer Banks Press. If I work out a deal with them, the novel will be re-priced—probably around $18.95. Outer Banks Press will become the distributor along with the major online bookstores (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, etc.).


For now, Murder at Whalehead is only available through www.lulu.com at this price.


Here is the link if you would like to get one: http://www.lulu.com/content/811654


Here are some quotes about the novel:

“An atmospheric and thoroughly engrossing mystery of people and place, MURDER AT WHALEHEAD will absorb the reader from its first tantalizing page to its last satisfying conclusion. It’s a true page-turner, filled with fully realized characters who understand both faith and doubt.” Michele Rubin, senior agent at Writers House (one of New York’s top literary agencies)


“Joe Ellis weaves engaging characters, suspense, and triumph of spirit together in a great read.” Nancy Haddock, novelist at Berkley Books.


“I’ve read 37 novels so far this year. MURDER AT WHALEHEAD is at the top of the list. I loved it.” Gretchen Snodgrass, English teacher and avid reader.


I am also making signed copies of Murder at Whalehead available for fundraising purposes. All you have to do is make a list of people in your organization, church, neighborhood, etc. who are interested in a signed copy of the novel. Let me know how many books you need. I’ll deliver the books to you. The suggested donation per book is $15. You keep $5 per book and send me the rest to cover my costs. Twenty books= $100 dollars for your cause. Email me at joecellis@comcast.net for more information or call me (Joe Ellis) at 1-740-633-0423.


Blessings,

Joe C. Ellis

No comments: