Thursday, May 03, 2007

Randy Ingermanson Msg


Randy Ingermanson

Take a moment to read this note from Randy Ingermanson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second-smartest thing I did in the last five years was to invent that pesky "Snowflake method" for designing and writing a novel. No doubt about it -- the Snowflake has helped me write better and faster, and that's been worth a lot of money to me.

Want to know what's the SMARTEST thing I did in the last five years? That's easy: Posting the Snowflake method on my web site for free.

I've just posted an entry on my Advanced Fiction Writing Blog to explain why:
http://www.AdvancedFictionWriting.com/blog

Hope to see ya there!

Randy Ingermanson, publisher of: The Advanced Fiction Writing E-zine
The Mad Genius Writer E-zine

Randy Ingermanson
President and CEO of Ingermanson Communications, Inc.
2210 W. Main St., Suite 107, Box 103
Battle Ground, WA 98604

No comments: