Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Grace By The Cup



As the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end."

Yesterday I received notice that my first book, Grace By The Cup: A Break From the Daily Grind, is going out of print. I can't tell you how sad that made me. It feels like only a short time ago I was sharing with the NJCWG all the details of my first publishing adventure. Despite the temporary melancholy that accompanied the news, there is an upside. For the next month, I can "buy up" cases of the book at a steep discount. If I come into a sudden wind-fall of cash I may do just that (smile).

Jehovah-Meqaddeshkem (The Lord Makes Me Holy)

Louise Bergmann DuMont
Author & Speaker
www.louisedumont.com


Faith-Dipped Chocolate: Rich Encouragement to Sweeten Your Day
& Grace by the Cup: A Break From the Daily Grind

No comments: