Friday, February 24, 2006

FREE Business Cards - One More Time



Vista Print is once again offering 250 FREE business cards. The quality is excellent and your choice of artwork for the free cards is also very good (obviously if you pay for the cards you get even more options).

Yes, there is a catch. On the back of your FREE cards (in a very small font) Vista Print offers their website. You must also pay shipping charges to have the cards delivered, but shipping isn't much.

Go to the following website to see their options. You can create your business card and place your order right on line. No, I don't get anything for letting you know about this. If you have any questions though, you can drop me an email. I buy my card through Vista Print and I've also purchased postcards, bussiness card magnets, calendars, and note cards from them.
My email: njcwg.dumont@gmail.com

Vista Print "special" link to get FREEE business cards.
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/studio.aspx?icparts=yes&cfs=-1&pf_id=064&combo_id=4298&combo1=904.100.18.11339113391370&gallery_id=53

No comments: