Monday, November 21, 2005

NJCWG Members -- Christmas Party


FOR NJCWG MEMBERS

Topic of our Christmas Writing Event -- Snow.
Rules: You must incorporate the words Winter and/or Snow in your manuscript. It may only be one page long (single spaced). We read our pieces outloud at the Christmas party. No critques -- only an evening of fun.

AN OFFICIAL RSVP IS NECESSARY. So far, only Maude Carolan and Ann Crediford have responded. Everyone is welcome.

Place: Il Palazo, 600 Ringwood Ave, Wanaque, NJ
Date: Monday, December 12, 2005
Time: 6:00 pm
Cost: $30.00 per person - for a wonderful buffet

I must get a headcount of those who will attend our Christmas Party. I am NOT sending out individual invitations.
Please email me if you (and a spouse or friend) will attend. Our Christmas Party takes the place of our regular meeting.

You must call me or email me to confirm your RSVP and the number attending. So far only TWO persons who emailed me.

Louise Bergmann DuMont
njcwg.dumont@gmail.com

No comments: