Friday, January 28, 2005

Leaving for Tour



Well, this afternoon, around 3:00 pm, I'll be leaving for the airport. My "bug" has turned into little more than a cold/sinus thing so I'm glad about that. No more fever, chills and that sort of thing. Do continue to keep my health in your prayers as well as the tour in general.

I will be picking up my email periodically over the next three weeks but won't be responding to emails until I get back.

If there is any urgent NJCWG business you can contact Clare Cartegena at: ccarta1058@aol.com She knows how to get in touch with me.

Continue to check the blog, even while I'm away. You never know what sort of goodies will appear!

God bless

Louise Bergmann DuMont
Faith-Dipped Chocolate: Rich Encouragement to Sweeten your Day (Revell, Jan 2005)

No comments: