Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Urgent Prayer for Louise


I am home from work today and feeling absolutly miserable. Aches, fever, sore throat, etc, etc. My plane leaves Friday afternoon and I MUST go to work tomorrow to get a few more things cleaned up. I feel awful that I even called in sick today, but I've got to get well before I fly out with this schedule. I don't know why God allowed this to happen now but I DO know even this has a purpose and is in His hands. Please pray that this passes quickly and that I'm OK when I leave on Friday. Thanks.

~=~=~=~
Send all email messages to word.worker@verizon.net
~=~=~=~

Jehovah-Tsidkenu
The Lord is My Righteousness
Jeremiah 23:1-6

Louise Bergmann DuMont
*GRACE BY THE CUP: A BREAK FROM THE DAILY GRIND*, (Revell), October, 2003
*FAITH-DIPPED CHOCOLATE: RICH ENCOURAGEMENT TO SWEETEN YOUR DAY*, (Revell), January, 2005

No comments: