Sunday, January 23, 2005

NJCWG - Gen Msg - 1/23/05

**NEXT MEETING OF THE NJCWG**
Monday, January 24, 2005
YES, we are holding a meeting. I believe the roads will be clear and the weather will accomodate us.
(6:15-7:00) - Chat Time & Special Help
(7:00-8:00) - Discussion Time
(8:00-9:00) - Critiques

Ringwood Baptist Church
30 Carletondale Road
Ringwood, NJ 07456
My Cell # 551-427-3794
Always check your email before heading off to a meeting. If for any reason we need to cancel the meeting, you will be notified via email.

**THE WRITER MAGAZINE**
The Writer Magazine has generously sent me twenty copies of their January issue for distribution to our writers group. I will pass them out at this meeting.

**2005 MARKET GUIDES**
Sally Stuart assures me that the 2005 Market Guides were mailed (media mail) but I haven't received them yet. If they come tomorrow I'll bring them to the meeting but if not, I will bring them our February 28 meeting.

**WINTER CBA**
Please pray for the many publishers, editors, agents and authors who will attend February's CBA. Pray each will be led by God to select the manuscripts best suited for the next season's needs.

**WELCOME MARGARET**
Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Margaret Buckley. She will (weather permiting) attend our next meeting.

**FEBRUARY 28 MEETING**
At this meeting we'll do a quick review of everything we learned and I'll spend a few minutes updating you on what happened on my tour.

**NO MEETING**
No Meeting on FEBRUARY 14 (02/14/05)
I will be on my *Faith-Dipped Chocolate* book-tour.

**NJCWG WRITERS' WORKSHOP**
March 14, 2005
6:30-9:00 We will start promptly.
I have some very interesting things planned for this workshop. You won't want to miss it!

**FALL CONFERENCES**
If your budgets will permit, you might want start tucking away a few dollars now. The Glorietta conference takes place in October. I plan to attend and so does Ann LeFevre. It would be nice to have a sizeable contingent from NJ represented. Anyone who feels they are ready for one of the larger conferences can see me before one of our meetings and I'll help you prepare.

**NJCWG WRITERS' DEVOTIONAL PROJECT**
Clare Cartegena is now in charge of this project. I've given her access to post on this blog. If you have any interest in contributing to the creative process or to the manuscript itself, please contact Clare at ccarta1058@aol.com Watch the blog for further updates regarding this project.

**COLUMNS FOR MY WEBSITE**
Those of you who expressed interest in writing a column, please bear with me as I sort through the many responses I received from other lists. I will get back to you within six weeks.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Send all email messages to
word.worker@verizon.net
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Jehovah-Tsidkenu
The Lord is My Righteousness
Jeremiah 23:1-6

Louise Bergmann DuMont
word.worker@verizon.net
*GRACE BY THE CUP: A BREAK FROM THE DAILY GRIND*, (Revell), October, 2003
*FAITH-DIPPED CHOCOLATE: RICH ENCOURAGEMENT TO SWEETEN YOUR DAY*, (Revell), January, 2005

No comments: