Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Repentent Leader


Dear Blog Friends

Those of you who check the NJCWG Blog know that I post often - usually 1 - 5 posts per day. AND, you probably noticed that I haven't posted for the last week (last post 8/23/05).

This has been a very busy week. My office moved me from one facility to an other and I was packing boxes and trying to work via laptop at the same time. This past weekend was also the last week that my pastor (Pastor Fox) would serve our church. He and and his dear wife, Shirley, retired as of last Sunday. I know that this is good and right for them both they will be sorely missed. I would not have missed all the events we scheduled to "send them off" but again, took up some time. I apologize for setting the blog aside but you can be sure that I'm back and will renew my efforts to post market information, publishing opportunities and writing helps on a regular basis.

I will also take some time to answer the various emails many of you sent me and if I should miss any, please don't hesitate to contact me again.

ESPECIALLY FOR THE NJCWG
DO continue to check the blog before coming to the NJCWG meetings. There is a slight possibility that I will have to cancel the September 12th meeting. For now it is still "on" but check the blog messages just "in case" it becomes necessary.

Louise Bergmann DuMont
njcwg.dumont@gmail.com
www.cafemochalight.blogspot.com

No comments: