At our last meeting, NJCWG (North Jersey Christian Writers Group) members discussed various good and bad opening lines and paragraphs. It was a very productive discussion.
Some upcoming topics of discussion:
- Take a *Writers IQ Test* to see how much you know, or need to learn
- How to research articles, stories and books
- Poetry for the Non-Poet
- Story Starters - Ideas to get you writing again
- Learn to write by "patterning"
- Using a Personality Profile to Creating Credible Characters
If any member of the group has a topic they would like to see taught/discussed, please notify the faciliator, Louise Bergmann DuMont (email@example.com)