Theme List for the January/February 2006 Issue - TRUTH
- What do we know to be true, and how do we know it?
- What are the different ways in which truth can be known?
- How do worldview and context play into the way we perceive truth?
- Is all truth from God? Does it all hold the same authority?
- What is the nature of truth and what can be known?
- Which ministerial realities will never change, and what things should we hold more lightly?
If you have article ideas on this theme, write January/February 2006 Proposal in the e-mail subject field, and send an outline and opening paragraph within the e-mail body by August 15, 2005 to email@example.com. You'll receive a reply no later than December 1, 2005.
To improve the chances of being published, we encourage you to check out our writer's guidelines at www.youthworker.com/writers_guidelines.php