Monday, June 06, 2005
NJCWG - Picnic
It is that time again.
Time for the Annual NJCWG Summer Picnic!
Val Schermerhorn has offered to host the picnic at her house again this year. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Val!
Read on for the details:
DATE: Monday, June 27, 2005 (instead of our meeting)
TIME: 6:30 pm
Raindate: Wednesday, June, 29, 2005
PLACE: The Schermerhorn's, 402 Jersey Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY 10925 (Specific directions to their house will be given when you RSVP.)
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS INVITED
This is the chance to let your spouse, significant other, or good friend (along with your kids) see what our group is all about.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
* We are asking each family to bring one generously proportioned side dish AND either chips or beverages.
* Val is cooking up hotdogs and hamburgers.
* If you like to swim, bring your swim suit. Val lives right on the lake.
* If your children are not strong swimmers, please bring the appropriate flotation devices.
* We are doing casual readings after dinner, so get started writing your piece now! Please do keep your reading to one page. Poetry, fiction, nonfiction ... whatever suits you. No assignment and no critiques - just fun.
* You MUST RSVP to Louise Bergmann DuMont on or before Friday, 6/18/05
Email: email@example.com or Call: 551-427-3794
* At that time please let me know what dish you are bringing, whether you are bringing chips or beverages , how many adults will attend and how many children will attend (and their ages).
Posted by Louise Bergmann DuMont at 2:59 PM