Last year, numerous members requested that we make the NJCWG Picnic an annual event.
This year, only one person signed up to attend.
Deadline to RSVP - Friday, June 10, 2005
Annual NJCWG Summer Picnic!
DATE: Monday, June 27, 2005 (instead of our meeting)
TIME: 6:30 pm
Raindate: Wednesday, June, 29, 2005
PLACE: The Schermerhorn's, 402 Jersey Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY 10925 (Specific directions to their house will be given when you RSVP.)
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS INVITED
This is your family's chance to meet NJCWG members in a social setting.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
* We are asking each family to bring one generously proportioned side dish AND either chips or beverages.
* Val is cooking up hotdogs and hamburgers.
* If you like to swim, bring your swim suit. Val lives right on the lake.
* If your children are not strong swimmers, please bring the appropriate flotation devices.
* We are doing casual readings after dinner, so get started writing your piece now! Please do keep your reading to one page. Poetry, fiction, nonfiction ... whatever suits you. No assignment and no critiques - just fun.
* You MUST RSVP to Louise Bergmann DuMont on or before Friday, 6/18/05
Email: email@example.com or Call: 551-427-3794* At that time please let me know what dish you are bringing, whether you are bringing chips or beverages , how many adults will attend and how many children will attend (and their ages).