Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Glorieta Christian Writers Conference


Glorieta Conference Center, Albuquerque, NM

Well I'm back from the Glorieta Chrisitan Writers Conference. I'm almost embarased to say that I'm hard pressed for words to describe this year's experience. During the next few week's I will post dozens of writing opportunities that were presented to me by the other staff members. God is now placing them in your hands. What you do with them is between you and your creator.

I was blessed to reconnect with a number of writing colleagues and I made dozens more. I hope to post a number of photos as well. I also purchased (more than a few) CD's of the classes. These will be shared over the next few weeks at our NJCWG meetings. You won't want to miss those. I also gather writers guidelines and sample copies from dozens of publications. Again, these will be shared at the next few NJCWG meetings.

Next Meeting
Monday, October 23, 2006
Ringwood Baptist Church
Our "lesson" will be a brief recap of the conference and some interesting lessons-learned.
Hope to see you there!

Louise Bergmann DuMont
Facilitator, NJCWG

No comments: