Monday, October 23, 2006

Writing Op - Morning Song



This just came across my desk
Facilitator, NJCWG
-------------------------------
I am the publisher of a new e-Newsletter called "Morning Songs". The newsletter is about Christian and Gospel music, Christian life, faith, spirituality, and just life in general. If you are interested in contributing to this monthly publication, send me a 500 word article along with your contact information. We'll review it for potential publication. If you have any more questions about it you can contact me directly at morningsongs_newsletter@yahoo.com. I think there can be some great, ongoing contributions that come from you. I can't wait to hear from you. If you just want to read it when its done, you can also email me. We hope to have the first publication ready in November, just in time for Thanksgiving. Be blessed.

Chance Glenn
Editor - Morning Songs

No comments: