Sunday, October 22, 2006

Next Meeting - NJCWG


Louise Bergmann DuMont at the Glorieta Christian Writers Conference
She is teaching her KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE/WRITE TO MARKET class.

I'm SO excitied about our next meeting. I hope to share some of the many things I learned at the 2006 Glorieta Christian Writers Conference.

The worship, devotionals, opening and closing sessions were amazing.

The classes exceeded everyone's expectations.

God brought me so much more than I ever expected during the faculty to faculty sessions (you will be nearly as excitied as I am when you hear about it all).

The attendee to faculty appointments that I participated in were awsome as well.

And of course I reconnected with great old friends and made dozens of new ones.

To be the first to hear all the details, come to our next NJCWG meeting.

Next meeting -- NJCWG
Monday, October 23, 2006

Ringwood Baptist Church
30 Carletondale Road
Ringwood, NJ 07456

6:15-7:00 - Chat Time
7:00-8:00 - Lesson / Glorieta
Networking Ops, Classes, Connections, , CD's Available, Writers Guidelines & Sample Copies... and so much more.
8:00-9:00 - Critiques
Posted by Picasa

No comments: