Thursday, March 15, 2007

Women's Chocolate Retreat

For the members of the NJCWG

I was asked to speak at a Women's "chocolate" retreat this weekend and I will be in Pennsylvania from Fri-Mon of this week.

Now I don't want to get anyone envious, but I think I think I hit the jackpot this weekend. Here is what will happen.

I get to speak to a group of wonderful Christian women (which I l-o-v-e to do), they will have chocolate every day (the theme is chocolate), I've been asked to speak about chocolate every day (can't think of anything I'd rather talk about), the event is about twenty minutes from the famous Pennsylvania mall outlets (yes, we have a number of unscheduled hours on Saturday where we can go shopping), I am going to this event with one of my favorite people (Amanda, my future d-i-l), I've been asked to bring a case of books that they want me to sell, Amanda & I both get free hotel accommodations, free food, free chocolate AND they pay me for all of this!!! If anyone out there can beat this deal I'll be more than happy to listen to your offer. LOL

Anyway, keep me in your prayers - think we are expecting snow again.

Louise Bergmann DuMont

Author of Faith-Dipped Chocolate: Rich Encouragement To Sweeten Your Day

No comments: